Friday, July 14, 2006

Ribs, Mary, Bears

Men have one fewer rib than women. Interesting. Why would that be but for Creation?

And Mary. I need to know more about Mary. Salvation and amazingness and works by faith.

Can you by hating fix a single thing?

I love the life that flows through all living things. It is from God with love.


The bear of the rainbow. It means peace through all.
blog Layouts

blog Layouts



The green dead bear. Dead bears mean peace and progression through social study.
blog Layouts

blog Layouts




The warning to the Church in Ephesus always gets me. I feel that I have fallen from the works I once did, from the faith I had in my early conversion. I remember the things I used to do and marvel in and wonder in before I formally switched back, and I want to bring them through to God, for even then I loved God and sought him at every turn. Let me search now without reservation.

How can I do those things and obey the law of love and the state? The laws of the state must change. The ways of society must change. Peace must reign and may God give us guidance and clarity through his holy Spirit.

God, please help me improve at spiritual counseling. Please let me do great religious work and improve the lives of millions through discussion and bold social logic. I call myself a reverend. I have sermons and will preach to small congregations and individuals. I have wisdom and will share it passionately, desperately with anyone who will receive it.

Priests should be allowed to marry if they choose to, for it is by FAITH and not by works. Faith shall make works. Faith has room for families. Even the enlisted priest can love God and express that love through family. Gender roles are a new church tradition. God can inspire women to be enlightened with men.

I want to do miracles. Women have done miracles in God's name.

Blessed is prayer from all people of all creeds, for they are speaking with God their Father.

Listen to the Lord before yourself. Listen to the Lord through yourself. Do what is honor and love to God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home